Photos from Under Armour Mt. Running Copper Mountain can be retrieved in two ways.
1) Pic2Go (instant gratification) Have your photos instantly posted to your Facebook account! It’s easy, all you have to do is:
1. Enter your bib number above.
2. Select continue and choose how you’d like to share your photos (Public, Friends, Only Me). If you select Only Me, you can delete any photos you don’t want to share, then click on the album in Facebook and “Change to Shared Album”
3. Your photos will immediately post to an album on your Facebook timeline. Additional photos may post to your album throughout the week as they are manually tagged. You can remove any photos you don’t want to keep.
2) Zenfolio (lasting high-resolution images) No Facebook account is needed.
This option will be available by end of week, after all of the photo tagging is complete.
You can view and download your photos in low/medium resolution, and can also purchase high res downloads and individual prints.